Are you fed up with an overgrown lawn which is fringed with herbs and weeds? Not only are they an eyesore but an extensive utilizer of the soil’s nutrients as well. Keeping the grass unattended for long periods of time is one reason these harmful extensions spring out, therefore, it is necessary that you mow your lawn’s grass after scheduled time periods. And what’s a better way to do this than through a mulching mower. We bring you the best mulching mower but what exactly are they?
Best Selling Lawn Mulching Mowers On Amazon In 2019
Top 14 Mulching Mowers
|GreenWorks 20-Inch 12 Amp Corded Electric Lawn Mower 25022||$164.88||Buy On Amazon|
|Greenworks 17-Inch 10 Amp Corded Electric Lawn Mower MO10B00||$124.36 $119.06||Buy On Amazon|
|Greenworks 18-Inch 12 Amp Corded Lawn Mower 25012 with 50-Foot Indoor & Outdoor Extension Cord...||$132.60||Buy On Amazon|
|Earthwise 50518 18-Inch 12-Amp Corded Electric Lawn Mower||$200.68 from $157.89||Buy On Amazon|
|BLACK+DECKER MM2000 13 Amp Corded Mower, 20-Inch||$199.99 $199.00||Buy On Amazon|
- Best Zero Turn Lawn Mower Under $3000
- Best Commercial Zero Turn Mower For The Money
- Best Self Propelled Lawn Mower Under $300
- Best Lawn Mowers For Small Lawns
Best Corded Electric Mulching Mowers Reviews
1. Greenworks 25022 (Top Rated & Best Selling Corded Mulching Mower)
The fact that it received a hefty amount of 4000+ reviews naturally explains the stature of the model at hand. Greenworks is an outstanding brand serving lawn accessories to its customers for over a decade now with ever-growing popularity and recognition.
This model comes with a 3-in-1 cutting capability but a very effective mulching scheme. The mulching plug is inserted by lifting up the chute cover and needs to be disengaged if you have to attach the grass catcher bag. Through a 7-position height adjustment scheme, grass of height 1.5-3.75 inches can be cut and mulched effectually. Material used for the construction of the 20-inch deck is steel which is been machine stamped and offers the durability of highest standards. Cutting blades are very sharp and should be taken proper care if you need to use the mower for an extended period of time. Keep it away from moisture and get it to sharpen after every 6 months.
The mower itself moves by a powerful 12A motor which is so quiet that you can actually hear the grass being ruthlessly sliced apart. Obviously, it gets loud with time but not to a magnitude that raises alarm. It is started by a push button and pulling back the handle carrier.
Rear wheels are 10 inches while the front ones are 7 inches in diameter. Together they work to move the mower up and downhill with equal effect although it would face difficulty while mowing uphill if it is at a greater angle. After use, the handles can effortlessly be collapsed in two levels to store it comfortably in the room or garden shed.
The only demerit we see with this model is the supply of electricity and need of a long wire to maneuver the machine around. But again, this mode is the cleanest for the environment as it involves no gas fumes.
- Durable 20-Inch Steel Deck
- Powerful 12 Amp Motor
- 3-In-1 (Mulching, Side Discharge, and Rear Bag)
- 7-position height adjustment offers a range of cutting height from 1-1/2 to 3-3/4 inches for all grass types
- Push Button Start. Drive system: manual
- Foldable Handles For Compact Storage
2. Greenworks MO10B00 (Best Rated Corded Mulching Mower)
This is another sensational mulching lawn mower with a deck fashioned out of hard plastic. Considering that it is backed up with about 2700 reviews and still thriving with a 5-star rating of above 70% explicitly depicts the quality of the product.
Lighter and cheaper than the previous model, it is more of a high-lifted machine with a raised battery platform and a tall frame. Its power house is a 10A motor which is certified to be electrically safe. Cutting deck is only 17 inches in width which is 3 inches shorter than the previous model so must only be purchased if you have a small lawn. Anything larger than one-quarter of an acre will start building up on your back with this mower.
The deck is fashioned out of plastic which is not as durable as the steel one but cannot be called fragile. The edges may chip off if the person doesn’t land on it properly though. Blades can be engaged in two mechanisms: mulching and rear discharge. The mulching plug needs to be inserted for mulching with the grass bag detached and vice versa for the opposite. It has a 9-gallon grass catcher bag included with it. Deck can be raised through 5 heights and can slice grass as low as 0.625 inches to 2.625 inches which is great if the grass you have in your lawn doesn’t grow tall that much.
Tires are smaller as compared to the 20-inch model but they are fabricated in the exact same manner with a plastic wheel and a rubber tire with tracks that ensure high grip. This mulching mower can be started in the exact same way and handles can be collapsed too after the cutting operation.
All in all, it is a great machine if you have a small lawn and comfortable with a corded connection.
- 10 Amp Electric Motor delivers enough power to cut through touch grass
- 17'' deck is versatile and light weight
- 2-in-1 feature provides mulching and rear discharge capabilities
- 5 position height adjustment offers a range of cutting height from 5/8-Inch to 2-5/8-Inch for the perfect cut on all types of grass
- 7-Inch rear wheel and 6-Inch front wheels
3. Greenworks 25012 (Best Rated Cheap Electric Mulching Mower)
Weighing 46 lbs and pushed by a 12A mighty electric motor, this third model of Greenworks was a head-turner for all those who through electric mowers are not a thing of future.
This is sturdily built with the majority of the body constructed from metal. Especially, if you compare it with the parallel Black & Decker models, it is a beast. The only plastic used is the carriage for the motor and that’s all.
It is started by simply following the 2-staged process we have become accustomed to in this article and leave the later work to it. The blades can cut grass regardless of nature. Majority of the customers were satisfied with the mulching results of this mower and thus gave it a high 5-star rating.
The cutting deck is made from steel, is 18 inches in width and can be raised through 7 positions which can easily be managed through a mechanical lever at one side of the body. There is no side chute for the side discharge but you have to switch to mulching capability by inserting the mulching plug in the motor compartment. Blades can effectively mow grass of heights 1.75-3.75 inches which is a bit tall for some people. Those who like grass short may have to look at some other mower.
It’s a simple mower with no extensive frame because it is solely dedicated to mulching and occasional side discharge so the tires are simply bolted with the frame. They are 7 inches in diameter and can smoothly maneuver the machine around sharp turns and small bumps in the lawn. Operation is as noiseless as one like because the motor is run through an electric current and not gasoline so there is no movement of pistons and crankshaft.
- Powerful 12 Amp Electric Motor delivers enough power to cut through the toughest grass
- Durable steel 18-Inch cutting deck gets the job done quicker and more efficiently
- 50 ft. extension cord
- 14 gauge cord
4. Earthwise 50512 (Best 2-in-1 Lawn Mower)
Earthwise has produced this corded lawn mower with the intention to provide small lawn owners a sigh of relief while cutting grass and it has managed to receive a very good response. Despite some shortcomings, it is a decent machine to try.
Starting with the motor, its equipped with a 12A noiseless motor that doesn’t provide any running issues. It is reliable, smooth-running and efficient. Many people complain that electric mowers are not as powerful as the gas mowers but this does answers to that complaint, if not fully. The mower starts on the very first push and this feature has largely been raved by the customers, even those who gave it a low rating. The problem they faced was the inefficiency of the cord holder: it doesn’t keep the cord in place during the operation which becomes frustrating.
The cutting scheme is convenient. It has got an 18-inch cutting deck fabricated out of steel and sharp cutting blades. The 2-in-1 capability proposes a good mulching practice whereby you can switch to mulch operation and enhance the fertility of the soil. Deck height is adjustable between 1.75 inches- 4 inches owing to a 6-level mechanical lifter. People who are desirable for short grass length will find this blade a bit unsatisfying as it cannot cut anything less than 1.75 inches. The side chute can be engaged by adjusting the switch in the motor compartment and is made of black plastic.
After use, the handles can be collapsed for easy storage while there is also a foam grip on the handle for easy grip. Tires are pretty standard and fully functional, allows easy maneuverability however some customers complained that it doesn’t steer smoothly but that amounted to only a few.
- Powerful 12-Amp motor provides the power to cut all types of grasses; High efficiency motor for gas-like power
- Large 18" cutting width with single lever easy-change cutting height adjustment from 1.75"-4"; 7" wheels for great maneuverability
- 2-in-1 side discharge and mulching system; Adjustable comfort 'V' handle with cushioned grip for easy of use
- Compact and slim frame with folding handles for easy storage; Cord retention hook keeps cord secure while in use
- Lightweight and easy to operate
- 2-in-1 side discharge & mulch
5. Black + Decker MM2000 (Best 3-in-1 Lawn Mower)
Attractively designed and extensively accessorized, this mower is another great option for your lawns. This is ideal for lawns that are one-third of an acre.
It is powered by a 13A motor which makes sure that nothing is given away. From rear discharge to mulching, it gets every job done in less time and with more effect. EdgeMaX Technology allows the blades to mow right up along the landscape border and give no rise to any sort of noise.
MM2000 is enriched with the 3-in-1 cutting capability and ac cutting deck of 20 inch which is wider than many similar-priced mowers. It can be lifted through 7 heights and can mow grass of heights 1.5-4 inches. The higher end of the range is sure an eye-opener for lawn owners because not many are able to cut grass that tall. There is a 13-gallon large grass catcher bag for collection of clippings which is mighty. Due to EdgeMax, you can use both sides of the mower while mulching and bagging. The bag is made of nylon and is checked for the volume of clippings collected nay time during the operation which is an added benefit.
This mower is easy to use, maneuver and handle. The drive handle is not hard on the hands and the bail handle can disconnect the mower anytime you want. Moreover, it is overly safe. The rear safety shield and the door keeps the foot from coming in contact with the blades and twigs/debris from splashing backward. You can get your lawn manicured with this machine without even feeling an ache or any sort of pain in the body, such is the ease it provides.
It is below 50 lbs and provides the option of collapse-able handles for easy storage. As a whole, it’s a win-win situation for small lawn mowers.
- 20-inch wide cutting path
- 7-setting height adjustment from 1-1/2 inch to 4 inches high
- Convenient carrying handle
- 13-gallon nylon grass collection bag
- Included Components: (1) Mower, (1) Grass collection bag; Power Source: Electric
Cordless Mulching Mowers Reviews – Electric Battery Powered
(For Those Who Are Frustrated With The Lengthy Cords)
1. Greenworks 25302 (Top Selling Cordless Lawn Mulching Mower)
Integrated with dual batteries, a cordless connection, and double blade system, this mulching lawn mower is a revolutionary product for your lawns. It will get your grass cut within no time and yet have some juice in its rechargeable batteries.
Starting with the built, it is constructed from a combination of steel and polymer. The cutting deck is made from a polymer material and 20 inches in width. Its is furnished with 2-in-1 cutting capability with the abilities to mulch or discharge the clippings in the rear grass catcher bag. Unfortunately, it is not a self-propelled mower so you may have to exert some extra effort and will not be used for hilly lawns.
The deck can be raised through a total of 5 positions which allows you to cut grass of heights 1.75- 3.375 inches. The lever that does it can easily be positioned on the desired level of cut. 25302 is powered by 2 40V motor that runs on 2 rechargeable batteries which makes run time amount to 70 minutes. Then there is the added advantage of switchover function which automatically converts the supply from one battery to another in case the first ones run out of charge. Charger is also included with the package and can only charge one battery at a time.
The level of cut you achieve is excellent, thanks to the smart cut technology which uses an optimum power from the battery and channelize it to dual blades. This not only increases the efficiency but allows a more long-lasting battery life.
Wheels are large and offer good grip. The rear ones are 10 inches and 3 inches larger than the front ones which give a lower center of gravity and thus, more stability. It can be maneuvered around contours smoothly and provides no difficulty in managing a plain lawn. Customers have largely been satisfied with this mower and the huge amount of positive reviews suggests that clearly.
- G-max 40 Volts Li-Ion battery system powers multiple tools for complete yard work system--includes one 4 Ampere hour battery and one 2 Ampere hour battery and charger , Voltage - 40 Volts
- 20-inch cutting deck offers a great balance of maneuverability and cutting capacity making it ideal for mid-sized areas. Front Wheels: 7 Inch, Rear Wheels :10 Inch
- Innovative smart cut technology adjusts for power or runtime based on the thickness of your grass
- Dual blades offer better cut quality, superior mulching and bagging capabilities; 5 position single lever height adjuster allows for a cutting height range of 1-3/4 inches to 3-3/8 inches
- Kindly review the user manual under technical specification for troubleshooting steps and set up instructions
2. Greenworks GLM801602 (Best Rated Cordless Mulching Mower)
Part of the 80V operated family, this cordless lawn mower is probably the mower everyone would want because there is no hassle of a wire, improved grass cut to as low as 1.375 inches and noiseless, fast running operation.
Steel deck is 20 inches in width and adorned with a smart cut feature that enhances the available torque to the motor so that it can slice up grass rapidly. The 80V motor is brushless which means fewer moving parts, more sturdiness, and better efficiency. A 4 Ah battery can provide a total run time of 50 minutes which is way more than the parallel models. It can be raised through 7 height adjustments which give smaller increments for a more seasoned cut.
This model is equipped with a 3-in-1 cutting capability including the very reliable mulching feature which utilizes the blades to improve the fertility of the grass. When you want to switch to rear discharge, easy attach the grass catcher bag and start mowing. Started by a single push button and facilitated with handles that can collapse, it is a complete edition, if you ask us. Moreover, after the operation, the battery can be pulled out and inserted in any of the other Greenworks 80V tools like a blower, trimmer, and e.t.c.
Wheels are well placed, mounted perfectly and allows for comfortable maneuverability while the motor is 16 times quieter than a normal gas-powered lawn mower. Of course, it all comes at a price. This is a bit on the expensive side but provided the reliability if offers and the customer satisfaction chart as a guarantee, it could be just the perfect equipment for your lawn manicured.
- NEVER STOP CUTTING. Up to 60 minutes of run time with fully charged 4.0 Ampere Hour Battery
- 4.0 Ampere Hour battery and charger included. Cutting height (maximum.): 1-3/8 inch, cutting height (minimum): 3-1/4 inch
- Greenworks brushless motor provides your tool with longer run-time, more torque and more power. This leads to less wear and tear, extending the life-time of the tool
- Smart Cut Load sensing technology. Versatile 3-in-1 discharge capabilities allows for rear discharge, mulching and side discharge
- Rapid Charge of 30 minutes for 80 Volts 2 Ampere Hour battery and 60 minutes for 80 Volts 4 AMpere Hour battery;Compatible battery and charger models GBA80200, GBA80400 and GCH8040
3. Worx WG779 (Cheap Cordless Mulching Lawn Mower)
A lawn mower which is immersed in an attractive color combination of black and orange and equipped with several helpful and unique features.
Worx WG779 is powered by two 20V batteries which drive a motor that can effectively handle lawns of5500 sq. feet. It has a 2-in-1 mulching and bagging capability. Starting with the cutting deck, it is 14 inches wide and fashioned with a polymer that is durable. The cutting blades can be engaged either for mulching or bagging functions. There is a nylon bag that where the grass clippings accumulate which can be checked for the amount that has been collected by simply fidgeting it with hand.
Then there is the power. Two batteries with 20V rating each are inserted in the compartment, the push button is pressed and the bail handle is pulled backward to start the lawn mower. There is a LED battery level indicator which depicts the amount of juice left in the battery so that you can plan the cutting operation accordingly. The unique feature, however, is the intellicut technology that delivers power according to the cutting requirement. If blades need to function faster in case of wet or thick grass, more power is channelized to the motor and vice versa. This, in turn, ensures that the motor is not overburdened and batteries run for a long time.
The charger can charge the batteries at the same time while there is also a mechanical lever that lifts the deck up through 3 heights. After use, the handle can be collapsed for storage in a room or shed. Wox is light in weight can be steered easily but some customers have complained that it doesn’t maneuver well the reason of which is small tires. The tires are small in size so when the grass is wet or very thick, it would face difficulty in accessing the landscape. Other than that, it is a well-equipped lawn mower.
- Dual 20V power share batteries deliver 40V of maximum power and performance
- Patented intellicut technology delivers power on demand save your battery for when you really need it
- Foam padded handles provides a comfortable grip for reduced fatigue while cutting
- Single lever adjustment lets you select between (3) cutting heights; Mows up to 5,500 sq. ft on a single charge
- Includes dual Port charger with battery power level indicators
4. Greenworks 25322 (Best Selling Battery Powered 2-in-1 Mulching Mower)
Quite close to the Greenworks 25302 model but with a lower price tag, this mower will bring happiness for those who wouldn’t afford that model.
40V motor is run by 4Ah Li-ion battery that offers a run time of 30-40 minutes. The charger comes along with the package, unlike many other models where it has to be purchased separately. It is Energy Star certified and charges faster than the Lead battery chargers. Also, the Li-ion batteries provide a constant voltage output throughout their charging time, unlike traditional Lead batteries.
As for the cutting deck, it is 16 inches wide, made of hard plastic and supports mulching plus bagging capability. To enable mulching, one needs to insert the mulching plug which needs to be removed if grass catcher bags has to be attached. It is furnished with a single-lever 5-level height adjustment scheme through which you can mow grass of heights 1.25-3.625 inches.
In addition to it, it is lightweight and very portable. The portability is further enhanced by the collapse-able handles which can be folded over the mower for storage in confined places. A single push button and a pull-handle start the mower but the point of concern remains the small wheels. The front wheels are only 6 inches in diameter and can face limitation on lawns with slopes. It is therefore recommended that this mower is only used in leveled terrains.
Greenworks offers a 4-year limited warranty on this product and the good thing is that the users can insert the 40V battery into other 40V Greenworks products as well like thresher and electric saw.
- G-MAX 40V 4Ah Li-Ion Battery (Model 29472) powers multiple tools for complete yard work system--includes 1-4Ah Battery and Charger
- Single lever 5-position height adjustment offers cutting height range from 1-1/4 inch to 3-3/8-inch for the best cut in all environments
- 2-in-1 feature offers rear bagging and mulching capability for multiple use. Cuts 400m2 on a single charge. Nice even cut for all grass types
- 16-Inch cutting deck allows you to maneuver through small to medium size yard more efficiently
- 6-inch front wheel and 7-inch rear wheel for easy maneuvering throughout your yard
- This product needs assembly
5. Greenworks 2500502 (Best Brushless 3-in-1 Mulching Mower)
This powerful lawn mower removes the word “hard” from “hard work” because of its enhanced functionality. Owing to its 40V motor and 4Ah battery coupled with sharp blades, it gives a lawn manicure you dearly wish for.
Equipped with 3-in-1 mulching, bagging and side discharge abilities, this lawn mowers is a complete mowing machine. With the insertion of the mulching plug, you can use the blades to make a god mulch up your lawn that decomposes and increases the fertility of the soil. For bagging, a nylon grass catcher bag is easily attached with the backside by removing the mulching plug which collects the clippings and you can understand the track of collected clippings by fidgeting the bag simply.
It’s cutting deck is 19 inches wide and fashioned out of steel which adds up to the durability. It doesn’t catch rust nor does it get bent if someone occasionally stands on it. A single-lever height adjustment system raises the deck along 7 heights which mows and mulches grass of heights1-3.5 inches. The lower range is a huge plus because many corded mowers usually cut grass from 1.5-1.75 inches. Blades are sharp and can be replaced easily by Greenworks tools.
If we talk about the handle, it is same as that of other Greenworks model. Bail handle starts the mower after the button is pressed and there is a two-stage collapsing scheme after the operation is done and dusted.
Li-ion batteries are powerful and promise a run time of 40 minutes which is quite acceptable. Included charger reliably charges it up within 2 hours and you can interchange the batteries of any 40V equipment with this one; that’s the advantage a variant of the same series provides.
There were some complaints regarding the low battery timing which was superbly answered by the manufacturer. If the batteries with no charge are left for a long period, they go in the recovery mode and takes 20 hours to recharge fully. After getting fully charged, they go through a run-time and reach their full capacity only after running for 3-5 cycles. So, if someone faces a similar problem, here is the solution.
- 7 position single lever height adjustment offers range from 1 to 1/4 inch to 3 to 1/2 inch cut height
- 19 inch steel deck offers with 3 in 1 design offers rear bagging, side discharge and mulching capability
- Includes a 4 Ampere hour and 2 Ampere hour 40 Volt Li Ion Battery and Charger, Compatible with models 29462, 29472 and 29482
- Compatible replacement blade model 29373
Gasoline Mulching Mowers Reviews
(For Extended Power)
1. Honda HRR16K9VKA (21 Inch Best Self Propelled Mulching Mower)
From here on, we jump to the last category of the self-propelled mulching lawn mower. These power-laden lawn mowers give carbon emissions and are louder in noise but give a greater blade power at the same time.
Powered by a 160cc Honda GCV engine with variable speed, this is nearly a flawless lawn mower. It gives them power and speed you need to mow large lawns in less time. The mower is stated by a pull string and even has an auto choke feature which gets the engine moving in cold weathers. If we talk about the cutting deck, it is 21 inches wide and constructed with 12-gauge steel which is extremely strong. You get to use the MultiCut blades which give a quicker grass cut and are far superior to the single cut blades. It supports 3-in-1 cutting capability where a mulching plug switches to mulching and a 2.4-bushel grass bag to rear discharge. You have six height adjustments with the choice of cut you desire. Then there is also the option of adjusting the height of all 4 wheels depending on your height and preferred angle/height of usage.
The mower weighs only 84 lbs which is very light in terms of gasoline mowers and has comfortable 41-inch handle with grips to prevent jolts during the cutting operation. Honda offers a warranty of 3 years on all the parts and has considerably good customer service.
As for the minor downsides, it operates at a noise rating of 98 decibels which can be oud for some people and struggles to start on the first pull as it ages but that tends to happen because the engine loses its spark and efficiency with time.
2. Troy Bilt TB330 (Best Light Weight Gas Mulching Mower)
Weighing only 43lbs, this lightweight lawn mower furnished with enough power to slice the grass of your ½-1 acre lawns in no time.
Thanks to the 163cc Briggs & Stratton Engine, the blades move quickly and don’t stutter in between which eventually gives a very smooth yet quick cut to your lawn’s grass. The engine rests steadily over the deck with a green deck wash port on its right side.
This is connected with the water hose which cleans the deck after the cutting operation so that no grass clippings remain deposited don the deck. The deck itself is 21 inches wide and steel stamped. It is equipped with TriAction cutting blades that work in conjunction to mow the grass supremely. With 4-speed control settings and 6 heights adjustment levels, you can get the cut you desire. This type of versatility is hard to come by and that too with a rear-wheel drive.
A rear-wheel drive suffices for lawns with slopes too. Unlike front-wheel drive, the rear wheels are powered so that the lawn doesn’t speed downslope when mowing uphill. You also get 3-in-1 cutting capabilities with a 1.9-bushel grass bag which is smaller in volume than the Honda model but still very sufficient.
The handle is ergonomic and the wheels are large enough to access wet terrains. Troy Bilt TB330 comes with a three-year warranty and gives a reliable, low noise cutting experience.
- Powered by a 163cc Briggs & Stratton Engine
- Equipped with a 21-Inch TriAction cutting system with integrated premium deck wash
- Designed with a single-lever variable speed drive control with four top speed settings for individualized comfort and control
- Comes with a 3-in-1 side discharge capabilities, mulch or rear bag - with a 1.9 bushel capacity bag included
- Designed with 8 x 8-inch high performance wheels and an adjustable ergomatic handle for added ease while operating
3. Honda HRX217K5VKA (Best Rated Gas Powered Mulching Mower)
If you can manage to arrange for about $600, this is the mower for you because it is laden with features that can handle any sort of a lawn. Be it a hilly lawn with thick grass or a large garden with curvy flower beds, it will mow them comfortably without tiring you at all. It is a power house meant to meet variable needs.
Packed with a mighty 190cc engine and double blade cutting system, it offers a much cleaner and quicker cut because there is a total of four cutting surfaces. The blades spin smoothly and hence no balls of clippings are formed which is usually the problem with low-quality blades. The 21 inch cutting deck is fashioned out of an anti-rust, durable material that is both weather proof and strong. You also have the option to manage the speed and the unique feature is the mulch ratio function that lets you choose a ratio between the mulching and bagging capability at the same instance so you can have some clippings on the lawn and some into the rear 2.5-bushel bag.
Honda’s mower starts on the first or second pull and after you are satisfied with the speed, start mowing with it. The wheels are 9-inches in diameter and allow easy maneuverability whereas there is a six-level height adjustment system with each wheel so when you want to mow grass at an incline, you can adjust the deck accordingly.
The handle is comfortable to use and it comes with a 5-year warranty. What else do you need? This mower weighs above 100lbs which pretty much corresponds to the title of power house we started the description with.
- Authorized Distributor Includes All Documentation and Support.
4. Snapper 7800982 (Best 3-in-1 Self Propelled Gas Mulching Mower)
This model is another all-rounder in terms of reliability and performance. Although it comes with a three-year warranty which is less than the previous model but this explains that this mower is there to stay.
Powered by a 190cc Briggs & Stratton engine which is OHV in nature, it is a bodybuilder mower because the amount of power it derives according to its weight of 90 pounds is phenomenal. Any type of grass can be mowed with this machine with ease and comfort even the tallest and thickest of the grasses. The engine also allows the mower t be raced at about 4 MPH while its rear wheel drive means it can be used over all terrains.
It’s cutting deck is 21 inches in width and supports 3-in-1 mulching, bagging and side discharge abilities. Sharp blades can cut away grass precisely and equally hence giving your lawn a very tidy look. Raised through 7 height adjustments, it can slice up heights of 1.25-4 inches.
Also, the handle is very easy on the hand and provides no risk of hand fatigue even for extended use. The wheels are 10 inches in diameter and offer high maneuverability and grip. This bodybuilder mower can access hilly terrains, endure tough weathers, is lightweight and get the job done noiselessly. In fact, it is a complete package but the price tag might hinder its chances of being a potential high seller. It costs above $700 so you need to save a lot to buy this excellent product.
- Briggs & Stratton 850 professional Series engine with ready start starting system no priming, no choking. Just pull and go
- Rear wheel drive improves walk behind mower traction and the smooth turn differential helps ensure easy maneuverability without damaging your grass
- Hi VAC deck efficiently cuts and sucks up grass clippings for a clean finish similar to a vacuum with the unique blade and Rolled deck edge that generates a large volume of air and creates suction
- 3 n 1 capability side discharge, bag or mulch
- Easily change the height of cut with the easy to use adjustment handles (7 height of cut adjustments from 1.25 Inch to 4 inch).Torque (ft lbs, gross):8.50
We would break the final verdict according to the categories. We have included models by keeping in mind all the sects of customers. Some like noiseless mowers while other needs affordable pieces, some require mighty powerhouses while others need an all-rounder.
If we talk about the corded lawn mowers, Greenworks 25022 is our winner owing to its wide deck and noiseless operation along with long runtime.
For the cordless machines, Greenworks GLM801602 and 25322 face high competition. While the first one has a wider cutting deck, the second one is safety certified and may use interchangeable batteries of the 40V line equipment.
As for the gasoline engines, we would prefer Honda HRX217K5VKA because of its high power, manageable price, and several unique features.
We hope to have provided you with extremely helpful and original content to make mower purchasing easier. Happy shopping.
Last update on 2019-10-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API