There was a time when the circumference of photography was restricted to special occasions like parties, marriages or social events. But in the last decade, the jobs that can be done with cameras have paced at a feverish rate; be it capturing videos for beauty channels or arranging your personal photoshoot with a DSLR, grabbing slow-motion stunts of adventure artists on youtube or filming the vlogging videos.
No matter, whether you’re beginner or professional, youtuber or looking vlogging camera for a kid, this piece of article helps you in finding a best vlogging camera for the money.
If you’re you looking to start a vlog channel on youtube or just want to record and share your moments of life with your friends, family or audience then money could be a barrier. To find the best budget vlogging camera online is not easy due to the huge variety and brands. Therefore, we spent our time and listed the models for you so you can check the reviews, specifications, pros and cons of each vlogging video camera and pick the one which suits you best.
What is Vlogging?
It can be put simply as a video edition of a blog. While you express your story and emotions in the form of words in ordinary blogs, you do it in the form of video in vlogs. Recently, this trend has taken a hike and many examples have sprawled over the internet that has gained popularity and earned an enormous amount of money due to their vlogging videos.
Best vlogging camera is the only essential thing required to fulfills the needs of audiences perfectly.
Also, check the best and cheap digital video Camera Under $50
Which One is the Best Vlogging Camera?
It is hard to give the answer bluntly without knowing the exact operational environment, budget range and other feature requirements of the vlogger.
However, the following article discussed the best budget vlogging cameras available on Amazon. To make it largely helpful for the reader, each account of the model contains its advantages (pros) and disadvantages (cons).
Best Budget Vlogging Cameras
|Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II 20.1MP 4.2x...||$549.00||Buy On Amazon|
|Panasonic LUMIX G7 Interchangeable Lens...||$847.99 $499.99||Buy On Amazon|
|PANASONIC LUMIX LX100 4K Point and Shoot...||$799.99 $597.99||Buy On Amazon|
|Sony a6500 Mirrorless Camera with 55-210mm...||$1,746.00 $1,146.00||Buy On Amazon|
|Nikon Coolpix A900 Digital Camera with 32GB...||Buy On Amazon|
|4K Camcorder Vlogging Video Camera for...||$243.99||Buy On Amazon|
|Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Digital SLR Camera ‑...||$3,099.00 $2,499.00||Buy On Amazon|
|Canon EOS M6 Body (Silver)||$349.00||Buy On Amazon|
|GoPro HERO6 Black — Waterproof Digital...||$262.00 $169.95||Buy On Amazon|
|Sony Alpha A5100 Wi-Fi Digital Camera &...||Buy On Amazon|
1. Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II (Best Vlogging Camera Under $1000)
- Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II 20.1MP 4.2x Optical Zoom Digital Camera
- 1.0-inch, 20.1 Megapixel CMOS Sensor - DIGIC 7 Image Processor - Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC Technology
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: CANON G7 X Mark II, 1- Additional NB-13L Replacement Batteries, Additional Charger, Lens cleaning pen, Grip 5" tripod, case, Lens dust blower, High Speed card reader, Lens cleaning kit, 64GB high speed memory card, the digital zone microfiber cleaning cloth
- Backed by 30-Day 100% Satisfaction Guarante
Cannon seldom fails to satisfy its customers’ demands and has proven its worth and name once again in the field of vlogging requirements. The G7 X Mark II is a newer version of the G7 X series and has gained excessive popularity in the vloggers’ community.
It has a 20 Megapixel lens with 1080p video quality which is enough to capture high-quality pictures and make alluring videos too.
Incredible autofocus system makes Canon G7 X Mark ll first in a list of best vlogging cameras that allows both TTL autofocus and manual autofocus depending upon the person who uses it. If you are traveling during your videos, you don’t have to worry about shaky images anymore. This system will ensure that you capture a smooth image even if you are walking briskly or pacing.
With an aperture angle of f/1.8 24-100mm, you can zoom onto anything with precision. It is convincingly suitable for taking close-ups of flowers, sceneries, wildlife or marriage stages.
A 1’’ CMOS sensor makes you shoot videos even in low-lights which have become a must for bloggers. As they have to make videos at all times of the day to engage their audience thus requires a camera that can be equally sufficient at day and night.
Another good feature of this camera is the 3’’ flip screen that tilts 180o upward and 45o downwards so you can see yourself easily while recording videos. This feature is particularly helpful for new bloggers because they have not yet mastered the ideal frame setting and distance from the lens. They can always see themselves in the flip screen which helps them to adjust their face to be in an optimal position for their viewers.
This canon manufactured Vlogging Camera can also be used to take self-portraits and has also included intelligent Image stabilization and time-lapse recording mode. In addition, the built-in Wi-fi feature eases you to automatically transfer the picture and videos to your PC without the need for a USB cable.
Canon G7 X Mark ll has the edge to its previous one, that it does not make clicking noise during zooming. In situations where you forget the charger, it can be charged via cable, this becomes increasingly helpful. It also comes with a rubber grip which is an added plus.
Canon G7 X Mark ll costs $685 which is a little expensive when compared to other flip screen vlogging cameras.
2. Panasonic Lumix G7 – Best 4k Vlogging Camera Under $600
This camera has won the hearts of many customers due to luxuries it offers in less than $600 price. It might have a decent picture quality but an exquisite video quality makes it an attractive choice for the vloggers.
- LIGHT WEIGHT DESIGN: Superb DSLM image quality without the bulk and weight of traditional DSLRs
- 4K MODES: Never miss a photo with three unique 4K Ultra HD Video pause and save 4K Photo Modes
- HIGH VISIBILITY VIEW FINDER: Features 10,000:1 contrast and perfect framing, so you’ll enjoy high visibility—even under direct sunlight
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Panasonic LUMIX G7 Interchangeable Lens (DSLM) Camera Kit with 14-42mm Lens – Silver / Rode Microphones VideoMicro On-Camera Mic w/ Rycote Lyre Shock Mount / Ape Case Holster Bag / Software Suite for PC / Battery
- Panasonic Authorized Dealer - Includes USA Manufacturer's Warranty
Panasonic Lumix G7 is one of the top vlogging cameras that the company has ever manufactured. Having a 16 Megapixel camera with shooting ability of 1080p and 4K videos makes it an obvious choice for a professional blogger.
The quality of 4K videos is specifically top notch which is a superior feature for a camera at this price. The micro four-thirds sensor helps to capture images that are sharp and without distortion. It offers a frame rate of 60fps which is enough to build slow motion videos.
The ISO is impressive, going all the way up to 6400. The best part of Panasonic Lumix G7 is the accessible handling. Every button and dial which is of use is in easy range of your hand. Not only this, you can assign the settings of your liking to the six function buttons; talk about customization! The high-resolution viewfinder and the 3’’ flip screen just augments the utility of this camera and easily tantalizes the vloggers to buy it.
The 1040-dot LCD display doesn’t lose its visibility even in bright sunlight. The autofocus is fast and accurate as well. Other exciting attributes of this superb model are the external ports it contains. It has a 3.5mm external mic port along with 2.5mm remote port, USB 2.0 and micro-HDMI D-Type which is compatible with the SDXC, SDHC &UHS SD cards.
Store all of your high-quality images or video files without being frustrated with the compatibility issues. Moreover, Panasonic Lumix G7 has inbuilt Wi-fi which is a must if you travel a lot and the time lapse function; especially, the controls it offers for the time-lapse mode are just great.
This is the sixth camera of the G series and it can be said that they have finally landed in the sweet spot, both in terms of features and price.
3. Panasonic Lumix LX100 – Best Vlogging Camera w/o Flip Screen Under $600
Another camera that makes certain that all the needs of a vlogger are looked upon. 390g in weight, this camera contains a 16 Megapixel camera which is pretty much fine for you to shoot high-quality videos.
- Legendary LUMIX LX Series with manual controls -- Designed to Inspire Creativity
- Superior light capture with large, multi-aspect micro four thirds sensor
- Fast f1.7-2.8, 24-75mm, Leica DC zoom lens, for producing shallow depth of field (DOF) and out of focused, blur effect about the image subject
- Clear and stable framing thanks to eye-level EVF (2,764k-dot). Optical Image Stabilizer POWER O.I.S.
- Full hybrid photo experience with 30p 4K Ultra HD video and 4K photo mode. Please Refer User Manual before use.
The 24-75mm Leica DC zoom lens can be used to magnify any object intensively and for producing a shallow depth of field (DOF) or blur effect about the subject of the image.
On the wider focal length, you focus up to 1 inch which is quite good for macro. This beautifully shaped camera has an XGA- resolution electronic viewfinder and matches the accessibility of the LUMIX G7 where every function button is a well inaccessible range of your hand.
The aperture and control dials are around the lens while the shutter speed dial is on the top of the camera. Lumix LX100 lens features an optical image stabilizer which is quite effective, a big improvement than the previous versions of LUMIX.
If combined with a fast aperture, this camera does a great job shooting in low light. The ISO range is 100-25600 that allows the user a healthy range to work with. It also contains an in-built intervalometer to shoot time-lapse videos.
The user can easily set the time between the exposures and the number of frames to record which reaches upto10,000 exposures: an enormous number, no! A cherry on the top, it has an inbuilt Wi-fi and a mobile image app where you can change the settings and switch to different modes.
Panasonic Lumix LX100 camera can capture 4k videos in 24p which other cameras of this price range fail to do.
It should be kept in mind that while some people think shooting 4k videos is unreasonable because of their large file sizes, they should adhere to the fact that downsizing 4k videos to 1080p yields a sharper image quality.
Now we come towards the downsides of this Panasonic Vlogging Camera…
4. Sony Alpha a6500 – Best Vlogging Camera Under $1500
Tech-packed and sleek looking, this flagship camera of SONY does have a lot to offer to the vlogging community. It comes at a scorching price of less than $1500 but we can argue that this investment is worth it.
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Sony Alpha a6500 Mirrorless Camera Body, 55-210mm f/4.5-6.3 OSS E-Mount Lens, 32GB Extreme PRO SDHC UHS-I Memory Card, Battery (2-Pack) and Dual Charger for Sony NP-FW50, 49mm UV Lens Protection Filter, HDMI to Micro-HDMI cable (6-feet), Corel Deluxe Photo Software Kit, and DSLR Accessory Bundle
- 24.2MP OF IMAGING INNOVATION: The newly developed 24.2MP (approx. effective) APS-C Exmor CMOS sensor features copper wiring and enhanced circuit processing that reduces the depth of the wiring layer to boost light collection efficiency
- 4D FOCUS WITH FAST AUTOFOCUS: The a6500’s unrivaled 4D FOCUS system boasts the world’s fastest autofocus (AF) acquisition time that can lock focus on a subject in as little as 0.05 seconds
- EASY WIRELESS FILE TRANSFER: Easily connect with NFC or QR code (for non-NFC devices) to smartphones or tablets with the built-in Wi-Fi and Sony’s PlayMemories Mobile application available for free on the Android and iOS platforms
- SONY AUTHORIZED DEALER: Includes USA Manufacturer Guarantee
It might sit at a level to its predecessor in terms of 24 Megapixel APS-C sensor and 4D focus system but have managed to improve in other fields which have caused it to be prominent among the other vlogging cameras out there to be sold.
It is evidently the first APS –C camera that comes integrated with 5-axis in-body stabilization. If you have to travel up and down the hills, stream through the canals on the boat or swagger through busy meadows, you can easily capture the surroundings without worrying about the shaky recordings anymore. This feature alone has earned this model a great liking in the vlogging society and makes it one of the best Sony vlogging camera.
The buffer of this camera has also been accelerated and it is capable of taking 307 JPEG files with a burst rate of 11fps. A fast large scale integration (LSI) chip and better image processing algorithm has helped in enhancing the quality of the video and pictures while reducing noise at the same time.
During the ISO range of 100-25600, the camera produces little to no noise which is a great plus when shooting vlogging videos because it wouldn’t cause disturbance for your audience.
Another improvement is the introduction of the touch screen which is not able to flip but aids you in altering the focus while you are recording videos. Sony Alpha a6500 can capture 4K videos at 25 and 30p plus you have the option to go up to 120p in Full HD recording to create slow motion videos.
The camera further improves with a stronger grip for better handling, 425 phase-detect AF points and 169 contrast-detect AF points that work in conjunction to allow supreme focus quality an IOS range that is expandable to 51,200.
In addition, it contains a port for the external mic which will ensure that you are able to present videos that are good in terms of audio as well. With a built-in flash and an extended battery life, this camera is sure to please its users in many, if not all ways.
Even with these demerits, this camera manages to receive the least % of 1-star rating on Amazon.
5. Nikon Coolpix A900 – Best Compact Vlogging Camera Under $400
In the world of vlogging cameras, compactness is a key attribute and some outstanding cameras with supreme video quality fail to live up to the standard of vloggers because they are just too large and heavy.
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Nikon COOLPIX A900 Digital Camera with SanDisk Ultra 32GB 80MB/s SD Card, Replacement Battery w/ Charger for ENEL12, Focus Camera Accessory Bundle, SLR/DSLR Pro Hang Grip and Focus HDMI to Micro HDMI cable (6 FT)
- FEATURES: A 20 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor with 35x Optical Zoom - NIKKOR Glass Lens
- TILT: The A900's 3.0-inch LCD screen can tilt up to 180-degrees so you can frame the perfect shot regardless of what angle you're holding the camera.
- LENS: Equipped with a 4.3-135mm lens capable of 35x optical zoom to provide great wide-angle photos as well as intimate close-ups of someone's face.
- Nikon Authorized Dealer - Includes USA Manufacturer's Warranty
Not the case with this camera, Nikon Coolpix A900, the best Nikon vlogging camera.
With a weight of only 298 g and dimensions of 113 x 66.5 x 39.9mm, this can be held in any luggage or in your jacket’s pocket as well. Easier to carry and almost weightless on the hand when shooting long videos is what makes this model so ideal for the said purpose.
But that isn’t all! Extensively embellished is this, with many more features. It has a 35x optical zoom which is like ‘’saliva in mouth’’ for wildlife or travel vloggers. The image stabilization is appreciable too.
You can easily take a shot at 1/50th second when the lens is zoomed to the max of 840mm without any shake or blur. The 20 Megapixel CMOS sensor provides pictures and videos with true and accurate colors.
The ISO has a range of 80-3200 and the exposures are accurate. Even on a sunny day when the sun rays are filtering off the object’s surfaces all around you, it can expose the items of your interest quite evidently.
Nikon Coolpix A900 has SnapBridge which is a free Bluetooth app that the company uses to enable the photographs to be connected to your smartphones or tablets; enjoy seamless connectivity and file transfer while you are recording videos.
Its smart trait is a creative mode that takes pictures with no effect and then makes four copies of that with differing effects. The 3’’ LCD screen is 921k-dot TFT and tilts 180o which can be used to capture decent shots even if the camera is a little off-angled.
The best Nikon vlogging camera provides 4k video recording, super-lapse movie mode, and hybrid vibration reduction. The control buttons and mode dials are well placed and easy to navigate along with a good rubber grip.
Hence, there is not much to complain about but some things to be compensated for sure.
6. COFUNKOOL 4K Camcorder – Best Vlogging Camera For Youtubers Under $300
It may seem a slightly less-known name in the photography world but is surely a great vlogging camera capable of providing rich videos with a stunning 49.0 Megapixel lens. COFUNKOOL 4k Camcorder vlogging camera comes with a Pana CMOS image sensor which ensures that an accurate and likable video is recorded at a frame rate that goes up to 60fps.
- 4K Ultra HD Video Camera: The vlogging digital camera with CMOS sensor, Which makes our camera has a good performance in recording at 4K 2880x2160（24FPS) Video Resolution and taking crystal photos at 48.0MP(9212X5184 interpolation) JPEG Image Resolution. The 3 inches 16:9 IPS flip touchscreen with 270-degree rotation is not only very useful to take selfies or start filming but also very nice when setting up the specification and changing how you want to take pictures
- Pause Function & USB, TV Output: The 4k camcorder supports the pause function, which makes it a good choice of YouTube camera or Vlogging camera. You can continue the recording in the same File without restarting a new one. And then you can download the video to your computer through a USB cable, edit it before uploading to your social media! Also, you can use the HD cable connect to the TV to watch the photos and videos
- WiFi Function & Night Vision: Connect the digital camera to your phone through Wifi(Name: Ultra-HD-4K, Password: 12345678), turn your phone into a real-time remote to control the video camcorder. Download the "YKJ" APP directly by scanning QR Code on the user manual, or search on Google Play for the Android system and Apple App Store for the iOS system. Under IR Night Vision, the camera can shoot high definition image videos, work perfectly in the darkness, also shoot great in low light
- Webcam & Charging While Recording: By connecting the computer with a USB cable, then choose the “PC CAM” mode as a video webcam. You can have a video call with your families or friends even without a cam on your computer. The FHD camcorder comes with 2 rechargeable batteries and separate battery charger, support charging by power bank for you extend shooting time
- Most Accessories for Video Camera: Comes with External Microphone, Wide Angle Lens, LED light and Camcorder Bag. The microphone adopts updated noise-canceling technology which will automatically filter all kinds of background noise and records clean and clear audio for you. The 2 in 1 HD wide-angle lens, professional 0.39X super, captures the wide view up to 118 degree and tiny meticulous landscape. LED Light for light supplement and the camcorder bag is perfect for storage and carrying.
The LCD screen can be flipped 270o which comes handy in selfie-oriented situations as well as changing the way you want to record the videos. The IR night Vision feature augments the utility package this camcorder has to offer.
You can now capture great videos at night and merge them with the colored video segments to make a wholesome and unique vlogging video that will be an exciting surprise for your viewers.
The camera even contains an HDMI cable so you can connect it to the TV and enjoy your videos. It contains Wi-fi and an impressive nose reduction scheme which are both must-have for a vlogging camera.
The audio quality of the camera is enriched with the presence of an external microphone. Forget about attaching separate mic with cameras and then turning them on software to achieve good audio quality. It is all integrated well within this camera.
Moreover, it is equipped with 0.93x wide-angle lens and 16k digital zoom that enables the user to capture a field of view of almost 118o. One would be expecting such features to come at a costly price but to further allure you into buying this one, here is the price tag: a mere $243.
Yes! Considering the attributes associated with this incredible video camera, it can specifically be regarded as a vloggers dream model.
Otherwise, this product received a huge percentage of a 5-star rating.
7. Canon 5D Mark IV – Best Cannon Vlogging Camera
This model was a well-anticipated camera; being waited to come out by not only the wedding photographers but vloggers as well. It has managed to satisfy many of the demands its potential udders had in their minds.
- Canon EOS 5D Mark IV Digital SLR Camera ‑ Body Only With all Canon Accessories + Full USA Warranties PREMIUM RITZ CAMERA BUNDLE INCLUDING:
- Polaroid 24-Inch Rail Track Slider, Lexar 1667x 64GB PRO Memory Card
- Vivitar LED Video Light, Professional Grade Digital SLR and Camcorder Microphone
- Ritz Gear SLR / DSLR Camera Backpack , Polaroid High Capacity Lithium Replacement Battery
- Ritz Gear Card Reader , Memory Card Wallet
We will be talking about the performance in terms of ease for vloggers. The most improved feature is the ISO performance and dynamic range which makes it a near perfect camera for low light situations. Its shadow recovery provides you with the luxury of underexposure and saves the scenes of the setting sun and silhouettes.
The 61-point AF is improved and has met in a close match to the unrivaled Nikon D5. Its supreme autofocus technology has provided the vloggers just the ideal thing they require in their fast-moving videos.
The live AF feature is like an icing on the cake. The LCD is touch sensitive and can be used to focus. It comes with face recognition and unbelievable tracking; talk about being tech-laden.
Be it focusing a wild goat jumping in the orchards or crowds jumping during a live concert, this feature provides the users with all the ease in the world.
Another unique feature is the Auto white balance adjustment. It provides you the option to edit the temperature of the pictures or video; whether you need it to be warmer or on the cooler side, you can do it smoothly now.
In addition, it introduced the Dual Pixel RAW which has given the vloggers the capacity to adjust the focus point before the shooting of their videos. The in-built Wi-fi and 30 Megapixel image quality give it an upper hand on many of its competitors.
It can shoot at a burst rate of 7fps and have an extended battery life of about 900 shots. The list just goes on: It supports GPS without any external accessories, has a better-sealed body and a slick design.
8. Canon M6 – Best Rated Vlogging Camera Under $500
The 24-megapixel APS-C image sensor camera is suitable for normal vlogging needs and exactly Cannon M6. Whether you have to shoot on mountains, in adventure lands or parties, the best Canon vlogging camera will not disappoint you.
- 24.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor
- High-Speed continuous shooting at up to 7.0 fps (up to 9.0 fps with AF lock)
- Built-in Wi-Fi**, NFC*** and Bluetooth
- Compatible Lenses:EF-M lens (when using EF-M Mount Adapter: EF/EF-S lens group)
The Dual Pixel CMOS AF technology allows the user to perform phase-detect AF which aids in focusing and smoothing paced video footage. It allows burst shooting at 9fps and comes with a 3 inch LCD screen that can be flipped over 45o although it can be pulled right in front of the face.
Cannon allows 1080p video quality at a frame rate of 60fps and gives you the luxury to use the function of an external microphone for heightened audio coverage that holds a pivotal role in the vlogging videos.
Furthermore, its 5-axis image stabilization lands it at par with some of the other vlogging cameras because it won’t fail to provide unshaken footage even when you are briskly moving or hopping around.
The connectivity area is dealt with brilliantly. Wi-fi, NFC and Bluetooth are all on the camera which means the camera can always remain connected with your smartphone.
The battery timing is 300 frames but can be extended to 425 frames if you use the Eco mode on the menu. It weighs only 390g which is an added benefit.
9. GoPro Hero 6 – Cheap Best Vlogging Camera Under 300
Light in weight and easy to control, this camera can convince most vloggers to buy it depending it only costs around $300. GoPro Hero 6 offers a pocket size and easy-to-carry video solution to the vloggers.
- Hero6 Black automatically sends Your footage to Your phone where the app turns it into a QuikStory an awesome edited video
- With 4K60 and 1080p240 video,Hero6 Black delivers 2x the Performance compared to Hero5 BlackWith an all new GP1 chip optimized for GoPro capture, Hero6 Black delivers vastly improved image Quality
- With our most advanced video stabilization yet, Hero6 Black captures super smooth footage, whether it’s handheld or mounted to Your gear Hero6 Black is WaterProof to 33ft (10m) without a housing
- Now featuring touch zoom and an updated UI, the 2 inch Display makes it Easy to frame shots, change settings and Play back footage
- Featuring 5GHz Wi Fi, you can copy Photos and videos over to Your phone 3x faster than with Hero5 Black; Note low or high temperature conditions may temporarily shorten the battery life or cause the Camera to temporarily stop working properly
It offers 4k videos at 60fps and 1080p videos at 240fps which is excellent to shoot slow motion videos. This is due to the GP1 processor. In between this, it can shoot 2.7k videos at 120fps as well. There has been a prominent improvement in terms of image stabilization from its predecessors. It is market at 30fps but can work fine up to 120fps too.
Another exciting feature is its waterproof body which is resistant to water up to 10m. This means you can even have a dip and capture the water life too. This definitely lands it in the versatile pool of cameras out there for vlogging. The LCD is smaller than the cameras mentioned before; 2’’ in size but it is fine to use.
It has a Wake On Voice option which means you can turn off or on the camera using vocal commands. It features a fast Wi-fi which is guaranteed to be three times faster than the Hero5 in copying your files. A big plus of GoPro is the available accessories and mounts that are compatible with it.
Just imagine something that can be attached to this little camera and it will be already available in the market.
10. Sony A5100 – Best Compact Size Vlogging Camera Under $600
This pocket-size camera marks the end of our list. With dimensions of 4.3×2.5×1.4 inches and a weight of 14 ounces, this model can fit right into the pockets of your jacket or small purses: Easy to carry and comfortable to hold.
- KIT INCLUDES 11 PRODUCTS -- All BRAND NEW Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties:
-  Sony Alpha A5100 Wi-Fi Digital Camera & 16-50mm Lens (Black) +  PD Mini Sling Backpack +
-  Transcend 64GB SDXC U3 Card +  Spare NP-FW50 Battery +  PD-T14 Flexible Camera Tripod +
-  PD 2.5x Tele & .45x Wide Lens +  40.5mm (UV/CPL/ND8) Filters +  PD SD & MicroSD Card Reader +
-  PD 8 SD Card Memory Card Case +  LCD Screen Protectors +  40.5-58mm Step-Up Adapter Ring
The flash it contains is only low power but the 3’’ LCD screen flips 180o which is perfect to view yourself when making vlogging videos. It can always be used to take selfies as well. In conjunction with the improved AF function, it contains an Auto AF mode that verifies whether to use single or continuous AF depending on the motion of the object being shot.
Sony a5100 works at a frame rate of 6fps and the other top features of this camera include the Focus Peaking to point out the areas of high contrast, zebra display that depicts areas which are approaching burn-out and an IOS range of 100-25600.
The camera works exceedingly well in low light which gives the vloggers another luxury. It comes with a 16-50mm f/3.5-5.6 power zoom lens that augments its features list.
It features built-in wi-fi and a great range of digital filters too to ensure that the captured video shows accurate colors and sharp boundaries.
The bottom line is, it fulfills the majority of the vlogging needs especially with being lightweight and a good performer in the dark. The audio quality may be a bit low par but again, nothing is perfect and it is worth a buy.