Going out on a snow studded track to do skiing! Don’t be so impatient. Getting properly dressed and accessorized with the suitable wearables is critical both for the safety and enjoying to the maximum.
Apart from the ski gloves and snowboard jackets, ski goggle is an integral part of the wearable list and in this article discussed the best women’s ski goggles a.k.a snowboard goggles but before we jump straight towards the models, there are some purchasing considerations that must be taken in to account.
Is women’s goggle different from men?
A woman skier can wear unisex or men’s goggles but those entitled to be particularly for women come in a slim face fit. They tend to get adhered to your face much effectively so your vision remains steadfast and clear.
Does lighting conditions affect the option of lens tint?
The lens color that offers suitable Visible light transmission (VLT) must be worn for enhanced color identification and depth perception. In low lights, lens tints with high VTL rating like yellow rose and amber are the perfect ones while on sunny days, you should choose from low VTL rated colors like copper, dark grey and dark green.
Must-Have Features For Womens Snowboard Ski Goggles
The significance of a particular feature varies from a person to person. We would rather call the following features important but not necessary because it depends on the weather conditions, the expertise of the rider, nature of the track and the duration of the skiing activity.
1. Ultraviolet rays protection
UVB rays are very dangerous as they can cause sunburn on the eyes and UVA rays penetrate deeply in the skin causing skin diseases and premature skin aging.
Lenses that protect against such rays should be purchased. Modern options prevent even 100 percents rays from reaching the eye.
2. Anti-Fogging Feature
What is more frustrating than a sudden surge of fog diminishing your vision on a perfectly enjoyable ski trip! Look for goggles that have anti-fogging features like preventive coating, or vents.
3. Anti-Break and Anti-scratch
You are prone to falling while skiing and the goggles might break in the process. To prevent this and destroying your entire investment on the glasses, buy those which are stronger and are made of anti-break materials or ones that are very hard to get fractured.
4. Holding Power
The goggles you choose must stay on your face and not come loose while you are skiing especially over dunes and bumps. It can be facilitated with a locking system or any other mechanical fastening method.
Top 10 Best Womens Ski Goggles
Check out the listings of top 10 best Women’s Ski goggles available on the Amazon.
Now, we move on to the descriptions.
1. Zionor X10 Snow Goggles – Best Women’s Ski Goggles 2019
With narrower lens dimensions of 6.7 x 3.9 inches, this choice comes at an affordable price. It includes 5 different lenses tints that have different VTL rating to be used in all light intensities. The double layer lens helps to give a clear optimal image while you are going over highs and lows.
- Advanced Lens Coating - Double-layer lens with anti-fog and UV protection treatment, provides high performance optical clarity.
- Over The Glass - Comfortable wearing X10 ski & snowboard goggles over the glasses for engineered cut-off part on frame.
- More Safety and Solid - Ruggedized lens with ZIONOR special EDT (Enhanced Durability Tech) for better impact-resistance and protect skier and snowboarder.
- Wide View & Helmet Compatible - The X10 ski goggles featured with spherical lens providing panoramic vision on the slope. Extra long strap for stable helmet compatibility.
- Customer Oriented Service - All ZIONOR snow goggles are designed for both men and women, we provide customer friendly 1 year warranty and swift response customer service.
The goggles offer detachable lens option whereby you can switch on to different lenses according to the weather conditions.
Had there been locks to keep the lens in shape more securely, that would have been brilliant.
The strap is also detachable so you can clean it, wash it or wear the goggle over a helmet which contains prescribe space for the goggles.
The strap is integrated with fix-point drop rubber technology for a hassle-free strap adjustment and contains anti-slip silicone which keeps them in place even when wearing over a helmet.
The ventilating system which incorporates small pores for air passageway works in conjunction with the double layer lenses to offer anti-fogging capability but some customers have complained about its non-effectiveness.
The goggles feature spherical lenses that provide a panoramic view so you are aware of everything around you which becomes very helpful in case of an obstruction.
The sponge lining on the inside keeps you cozy and the material of construction for the product is TPU which is flexible and very durable. It can be bent and folded but quickly regains its original shape. It preserves your investment for a long time.
An exciting size of OTG ‘Over the Glass’ is also available in this series which is an enlarged size that is designed specifically for bespectacled riders. The company defies neglecting any group of potential customers and is providing a warranty of one year.
2. WildHorn Outfitters Roca Ski Goggles – Best Ski Goggles 2019
Landing in a comparatively expensive area but worth every additional penny, these goggles will be a treat for every sort of rider.
- CHANGE YOUR LENS IN UNDER 60 SECONDS- Designed with six rare earth N45 magnets and an integrated clip locking system the Roca ski goggles can be quickly customized in seconds for optimal performance in almost any light condition. Simply swap out for one of our seven different Aurora lens options in a wide range of colors and tints. All lens options will be made available for separate purchase.
- EFFORTLESS PERFORMANCE / UNLIMITED STYLE- The Roca semi frameless snowboarding goggles were meticulously designed in Utah, home of the greatest snow on earth, to offer unparalleled performance, versatility, comfort and style for all levels. Designed by skiers and snowboarders for skiers and snowboarders of all levels. We offer a youth size in various colors for boys and girls so they can also ride the winter slopes in style!
- AURORA LENS TECHNOLOGY- Don't ruin your skiing or snowboarding trip with a sub par lens. Our WIDE VIEW panoramic spherical dual lens design with premium Anti-Fog & Anti-Scratch coating allow you to see the terrain in any light condition without distortion while also protecting your eyes from glare and harmful UV rays.
- DON'T LOSE YOUR LENS- Unlike most magnetic goggles on the market, the Roca features an easy side-clip locking system designed to hold the lens in place in the event of a gnarly crash. The lens will also stay securely in place when you remove them from your face to take a break from shredding the slopes.
- NEARLY INDESTRUCTIBLE YET COMFORTABLE- The Roca goggle frame is made from super durable Thermoplastic Urethane Polymer material with a premium soft touch anti slip coating. We use only the highest grade of triple layer foam for maximum comfort on your face. The lens is made from shatterproof ultra strong poly-carbonate material. These goggles can hold up under the most extreme outdoor conditions.
It may not be specifically made for the women but their versatility in design and customization capability has adhered excessively well to the demands of women.
It is designed by the snowboarders of Utah, land of elegant snow, so they have inculcated every little detail that a ski goggle must contain.
The implementation of their expertise and their hard-earned knowledge imparted on the design is enough to uplift its purchasing charts.
We would discuss the lens changing capability first. It comes in five different lens tints which are sold properly and they can be adjusted on the goggle easily by a system of six rare earth N45 magnets and a clip locking system.
The clips can be used to hold the lens in position during your curling ski ride and the magnets make engaging and disengaging seamless. Whenever you want to remove the lens, it wouldn’t just flip off like ordinary lenses but stay intact with the body unless you pull it off completely.
The second quality is the nature of the lens. They are integrated with Aurora technology which provides the spherical lenses with a wide panoramic view so that you can view everything in a broader spectrum.
The glass is anti-scratch to a good extent due to the lenses being polycarbonate in nature and anti-fog due to the presence of vents above and below the frame. It has to be scripted, however, that one must not count very highly on the anti-scratch capability.
In addition, the lenses are 100% UV protected which protects against eye sores, sunburns, and skin related diseases. Even women with sensitive skin can wear these goggles without any concern.
3. Outdoor Master Ski Goggles – Photochromic Ski Goggles
This is a highly popular choice of the skiers but what makes it so well accepted and reputed? It is the fact that it is reliable and is compatible with or without a helmet.
- PERFORMANCE SKI GOGGLES WITH FRAMELESS DESIGN - Large spherical, frameless lens provides a truly unobstructed & clear view of the slopes. Designed for ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE & COMFORT.
- INTERCHANGEABLE LENS SYSTEM - Enjoy a wide range of extra lenses. Swap for day/night & different weather conditions. CHOOSE AMONG 20+ DIFFERENT LENSES. Extra lenses sold separately.
- OTG (OVER-THE-GLASSES) DESIGN - The Ski Goggles PRO features an OTG design that lets you wear your glasses under the goggles. All lenses are ANTI-FOG COATED & offers 100% UV400 PROTECTION.
- UNIVERSAL HELMET COMPATIBILITY - Extra long elastic strap ensures GREAT HELMET COMPATIBILITY with all helmets. Suitable for both adults & teens.
- WHAT YOU GET: 1 x OutdoorMaster Ski Goggles PRO, 1 x Protective Case, 1 x Carrying Pouch, and our CUSTOMER-FAVORITE 1 YEAR WARRANTY and friendly customer service.
Yes, the flexible strap enables a user of any facial dimensions and head size to wear it with ease and feel comfortable while skiing for a long time.
It can be stretched to fit all head sizes without being pressed tightly around the head. In addition, it can stay stable over the glossy surface of the helmet with an equal effect so that ensures its high productivity.
There are 20 different lens tints available which are sold separately, each with its unique VTL rating.
If you are skiing at an area which receives bright sunshine usually, you could get the lenses with low VTL ratings like dark green and black whereas if your area remains under the effect of low lights and cold winds, you must purchase the opposite.
The lens can be interchanged easily due to the magnetic system implemented in the product which is smooth and long-lasting. It doesn’t include the clipping system as the previous model but the magnetic system alone is quite good.
The lenses offer a wide view but not a 180-degree panoramic view. You can see the rims of the goggles when worn and it could be a distracting thing for some riders although most of the customers neglected its concerning distractive magnitude.
The anti-fogging quality is made possible with the vents up and down the frame that works perfectly well to ensure little or no fog comes over the lens. In case it does, which happens occasionally, as you go down the slope, the wind and the vents work quickly to discard it.
The goggles are puffed with thick padding that makes it a very comfortable wearable. The glass in anti-scratch and can sustain falls of mild to medium scale. The good thing about the anti-scratch capability is that even though it receives scratches, they are seldom evident on the glass and don’t seem to distract your vision.
The customers can get a protective cover and a bag to carry the goggles safely from one track to another and they even have an OTG model that can be worn by bespectacled people.
There have been reported to be excessive reflections inside the lens by some customers and we would mention it here so that you are fully aware of what you are buying but mind you, the percentage of these complaints was less than 5%.
4. Smith Optics Cascade Goggles – Top Budget Ski Goggles
Smith Optics is another brand which specializes in ski goggles and has an enormous customer base with purchases that have been loyal to the brand for a long time.
- Cylindrical dual lens with airflow ventilation
- Dual-slide strap adjustment system
- Single layer hypoallergenic face foam
- Helmet compatible
- Ultra-wide, silicone backed strap
Every product they come up with manages to fulfill the majority of the expected customer’s demands and this model gives nothing away as well.
It features a dual layer carbon X material which is bendable and flexible just the right amount.
It can be adjusted over the face very easily and can contour to the feminine face cut effectively due to this quality. In spite of being flexible, its holding capacity is well above normal.
It contains cylindrical lenses which offer slightly more distortion in viewing angles compared to the spherical lenses. The quality of these, however, is quite good and has received only a few complaints.
They are not interchangeable which is a big drawback but at such an inexpensive cost, the provision of this feature would certainly mean no profit for the company. It exhibits an airflow ventilation system that allows the wind to enter from one side and leave from the other thus discarding off the fog.
The lens, when placed over the frame, allows some wind to pass through from the edges which can cause dryness to the eyes when riding for a long time.
The compression molded foam cushioning lined in the inside helps to reduce any other wind passageway and keeps the rider warm as well. It also accounts for a very gentle fell when wearing the goggles and give no clue of pressure or tightness on the head.
Even long term wearing of these goggles does not compress the foam and it remains puffy as usual. It is also hypoallergenic so no worries for riders with sensitive skin too.
The strap is dual slide adjustable and can be increased in length to fit people with big head sizes. The silicone lining ensures a strong connection with the head or helmet. It can survive scratches to god effect which enhances its list of usability.
5. Odoland Ski goggles – Ski Goggles Under 50$
It is another likable option by many skiers but comes with the disadvantage of having no interchangeable lens option.
- General Design for all Men and Women with OTG: It's suitable for both men and women, with or without helmet. Comfortable structure will never make you getting hurt from skiing! You can also wear it over the glasses.
- Great Anti- Fog System: Made of double lenses and the inner lens is anti-fog coating. Both of these provide great effect in anti-fogging. Also the sponge ventilation holes on the top and bottom of goggles accelerate ventilation of the cold and hot air, making the goggles always staying in dry state.
- Excellent Optical clarity & UV 400 Protection: Optical clarity with super spherical vision helps you to see all different snow terrain when skiing or snowboarding. And the 20% of VLT, perfect for cloudy and sunny days. All the lenses made by Odoland are UV400 protection. You won't worry about harmful light!
- Helmet Compatible & Comfortable Wearing: Greatly fit with ski helmet as its frame design and the extra long adjustable straps. Double - layer high density and soft form attached tightly on frame to keep your warm on the mountain and cut winds out.
- Versatile for Skiing Skating Snowboarding?Perfect for skiing, skating, snowboarding or other winter snow sports. Having it, you will enjoy yourself freely in the ice world.
Available at very cheap rates, the frame is fashioned out of TPU which is nearly nondestructive as it can be bent so much.
The force exerted, either normal or shear is converted to spring potential energy which consequently, creates no breaks or fractures.
There are options for adults and kids and women can choose the size of their liking from both. Different VLT rated lenses are available which can be chosen according to the light conditions of your area.
Two way venting holes combined with an anti-fog coating on the lens makes certain that no fog settles on the glass and if does, vanishes into thin air quickly.
The triple layering foam lining keeps the rider warm, safe from cold gales of wind and ensures that long exposure to skiing exerts no headaches or pressure on the head. There were some complaints however regarding the foam being pressed from particular spots.
Another good feature is the adjustable strap. It is not merely flexible but contains elastic band clips that can be used to alter the length of the strap so it can be worn by your uncle with a head the size of a watermelon or by your sister with an ostrich-sized head with equal effect.
If you are ready to live with the fact that it provides no interchangeable lens option, we would regard this product highly and one the best budget option of the entire list. If you have a group of 4-5 skier friends, everyone can buy different goggles and share them one by one to solve the one problem this model poses.
6. Oakley Flight Deck Ski Goggles – Flat Light Ski Goggles
It might be an expensive option but the standards it has set in terms of reliability, usefulness, and convenience are very high. Its dimensions are a 4×7.2 inch which is a bit wide but can easily contour to narrow women face due to the flexible frame.
- Snow goggles featuring logoed band and rimless lens design for improved peripheral vision
- Lens sub-frame attachment for fast and easy lens changing
- Platonize lens material for 100% protection against UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light
But before we talk about it, there are other much significant features to be highlighted.
It features a rimless design which not only adds slickness to the design but enhances the peripheral vision and gives a wider angle of view.
There are no side panels, edges or rims to obstruct your vision when skiing.
It is lined with a triple layer of polar fleece foam which is squashy on the feel but sturdy in terms of resistance against pressing. It absorbs the moisture, keeps you dry and cozy.
The Prizm technology integrated lens would come at $20 extra but carry a worthy benefit with them.
They filter out the unwanted wavelengths and give a clearer, more appropriate picture. After an extensive study, they have come up with this technology that absorbs certain “peaks” from the dye spectrum that many lenses fail to detect.
If you don’t opt for the Prizm technology, the High definition optics technology alone is enough to satisfy your skiing needs. It doesn’t distort, manipulates or magnify the objects of the vision but give the correct placement, and size of them.
The plutonite coating on the lens aids to sustain impacts. The cherry on the top, it blocks all ultraviolet rays with full efficiency and protects the eyes and skin from any sort of harm.
The lens can be interchanged but the design makes it not very user-friendly and time-consuming but when wearing the prism lens, you wouldn’t feel the need to change your lens repeatedly.
Another sublime feature is the anti-fogging ability which is facilitated by a coating of F3 material inside the lens. It is thermally cured, provides breathing for the skier along with allowing an unobstructed passageway for the air. This capability earns it a high reputation in the skiing community.
7. COPOZZ Ski Goggles – Best Snowboard Goggles 2019
Another absolute masterpiece, this model! It has been raved by skiers and customers all around the world. It comes in twelve different lens tints which can be suitably used for nearly every lighting condition.
- 2018 Upgrade Version - 2X anti-fog performance. More solid & durable . Silicone-backed non-slip strap , keeping strap in place on any helmet. The best ski & snowboard goggles in this year for youth women & men .
- Performance Double Lens - Cool full real Revo mirror coating reflective lens , anti-fog , 100% UV protection ; solid , anti-scratch , safety & impact-resistance ,the lens enhanced by CSHT Super-hardening Technology; great optical clarity. The inner lens made by Italy with pro long-lasting anti fog materials. Designed for ULTIMATE PERFORMANCE. Not the cheap single lens without anti-fog function .
- OTG(Over the glasses) - OTG design that lets you wear your glasses under the goggles . Fit your glasses up to 5.5in wide ,1.65in tall . If you have a younger kids , please search COPOZZ G3 kids ski goggles . Great Helmet Compatible - Silicone-backed non-slip extra long widening high density elastic strap , keeping strap in place on any helmet. Not the cheap small strap without silicone-backed.
- Interchangeable Lens - A lot of replacement lenses for different weather conditions. pls search COPOZZ G1 Replacement lens . Comfortable & Safe Experience - Triple-layer high density , soft , warm & breathable sponge . Premium safe TPU frame . FDA & CE approved . Not the cheap one layer sponge.
- Excellent Service - 30-day money back guarantee.1 year warranty .100% satisfaction guarantee. COPOZZ do serious business with professional and fast-response customer service (within 24 hours); solid, brand new and fully authorized product. To ensure your complete safety and the excellent service we strive to give our customers, please avoid purchasing from other sellers.
The magnetic system to hold the lens in position is the first spot we would be hitting. The lens snaps on to the frame and gets locked from the sides with the help of clips.
This double holding capability ensures that the lens stays in position even during impacts, high intensity jumps and falls occurring during the learning process.
The strap is adjustable over every head and face size. Due to big goggles size, it might seem unsuitable to some women but if you consider the intention of ‘enhanced utility in a single frame’, you might throw out your concern.
COPOZZ snowboard ski goggles contain silicone strapping which increases the holding strength on helmets especially.
The frame is manufactured with TPU material which is flexible and durable and can sustain shocks without being fractured. It is lined with triple layered foam which is high in density, soft in feel and breathable in nature.
It provides comfort for the skier and is FDA approved which means its benefits outweighs the risks associated with it.
There is plenty to talk about the lens too. The strength is enhanced by CSHT super-hardening technology because the company realizes that the lens must have the ability to absorb impacts.
It is 100 percent UV protected and coated with effective CPAC anti-fogging substance that prevents the whitening effect while skiing. It is supported by the vents built in the frame. The lens offers clear vision and as their size big, the viewing angles are wide too. The real REVO mirror coating enables it to be scratch proof as well.
Such is the belief of the company that they provide a 30 days money back guarantee to the customers while their customer service is positioned at exalted standards.
8. Retrospec Traverse G3 Goggles – Cheapest Snowboard Ski Goggles
This is the cheapest option on the entire list. Available in eight different lens tints, this model is will be a decent skiing partner along with being excessively light on the pocket.
- Lightweight thermoplastic polyurethane frame conforms perfectly to any face shape while remaining resilient in the ever-changing mountain temperatures
- Hypoallergenic dual layered face foam provides a sealed fit that protects your little one from the elements while remaining soft to the touch
- Dual-sided strap adjustment system ensures a snug fit that is specially tailored for smaller head sizes
- 100% UV400 protected dual layered spherical lens protects from sun's radiation while providing great peripheral vision
- Stratus anti fog/scratch dual lens tech utilize frame vents to create a thermal layer that ensures a view that is free of obstructions and lens damage
The frame is cast out of thermoplastic polyurethane material which is very light in weight, durable in nature and ductile enough to contour to the face cuts of women.
This is regarded by some as kid’s goggles but can be worn effectively by women.
The lens is ideal for fighting against tough climatic conditions because they integrate stratus technology to keep it scratch proof.
Among the many technologies implemented for improving the anti-scratch capabilities, this is one of the most impressive ones. The vents of the frame develop a thermal layer that ensures that fog doesn’t settle inside the lens and if created, is speedily washed off.
In addition, they are UV protected so that eyes are protected from any harm. Such health consideration at a low price yields positive points for the name of the company.
The foam sealing is hypoallergenic and thus can be worn without worrying about any reactions. It also prevents the entry of any unlikely material like small gravels and snow pebbles that are formed out of hardened snow. Consequently, they serve their primary purpose of comfort and coziness.
The strap is adjustable and can be conveniently worn over small head sizes which are a usual characteristic of females. The frame is not very durable so one has to take its proper care and prevent from serious impacts.
9. Gonex Ski Goggles – Best Youth Ski Goggles
Suitable for cloudy and medium light weather, these goggles offer two color options for the lenses, namely blue and silver with two frame color choices of black and grey.
- The latest product comes with designed size for teens and adults.Frame width& height: 6.5*3.66 inches. OTG design-large enough for wider vision. (Suit nearsighted people with glass frame size :5.7inch wide,1.7inch tall).
- The PC lenses are anti-fog coated and offer 100% UV400 protection. Keep your view clear and give great protection for your eyes.
- Adjustable elastic strap ensures great helmet compatibility with your ski helmets. Flexible urethane TPU frame is soft but very tough, which can well protect the goggles and ensure your eyes won't get hurt even the lenses are struck.
- Spherical ventilated dual lenses offer an ultra-clear wide view and keep eyes in warm condition. Three layers of memory foam has soft, smooth texture and strong impact resistant capacity, which can provide you with safe and comfortable skiing experience.
- Please contact us whenever you need help with the item. We promise lifetime customer service to you.
The non-interchangeability of the goggles is the biggest downside of it but other than that it serves the purpose well.
It features a rimless design with no big side panels that obstruct the vision and provide a wide view while skiing on curvaceous tracks and smooth snow dunes.
The lens is spherical so the viewing angles are wide. It is adorned with anti-scratch and UV protection quality as well which enhances its durability and effectiveness in harsh weather conditions.
The material of the frame is TPU which, as talked earlier, provides durability due to ductility.
It includes vents up and down the frame which allows an unhindered passageway for the air to eliminate the factor of fog.
The inner side is bordered with triple layer memory foam which is squashable yet firm and is a reliable solution of insulation and comfort.
It is superior to the general triple layer foam which is prone to be pressed. The memory foam enables the shape to be regained once the force exertion is lifted. It can absorb impact and shock with excellent effect too.
The straps are elastically adjustable and can be worn over all types and sizes of helmets. The chic shape of the lens allows it to be popularly worn by women as they are quite particular about such features.
It comes in an EVA foam case so can be carried around easily and safely. It resembles the box of highly expensive glasses meant to be worn only on special occasions.
10. OMORC Ski Goggles – Best Womens Ski Goggles For Small Faces
This sleek piece marks the end of our list. We started off with a high and are terminating it in the same way. This model is being rated high on bestreviews.com which is a reputed platform and is commented highly on Amazon as well.
- 【Excellent Anti-fog & UV Protection】Dual-layer lenses with anti-fog coating and the ventilation system contribute to better anti-fog performance, stay fog FREE! UV400 lenses provides a 100% UV protection.
- 【Frameless & 180 Degree Spherical View】Frameless lens provides a truly unobstructed and less visual interference. 180 degree view for crystal clear vision of the slopes, designed for ultimate performance and comfort.
- 【OTG Design & Universal Helmet Compatibility】Big inner space of snow goggles enables you to easily wear your glasses inside them. The detachable elastic head strap with high density can be adjusted for a comfy wearing, great helmet compatibility with most helmets.
- 【High-Quality & Comfortable to Wear】Superior quality Italian PC lens that has strong impact-resistant and crack-resistant performance; the soft & ergonomic three-layer sponge seals tightly into your face and eyes, keep cold winds out and keep comfortable warmth.
- 【Wide Application & Customer Oriented Service】Enjoys great application in various outdoor sports like Skiing, Snowboarding, Cycling, Snowmobiling and so on. We provide friendly 45 days money-back and 12-month worry-free warranty.
First things first: it doesn’t provide an interchangeable option and comes with a single frame with a VTL rating of 18.5% which partially suited for every light condition.
It has a wide, rimless design so no part of the frame will be obstructing your vision. The material of construction is TPU which is bendable and can absorb impact without being broken or cracked.
It is protected and ‘perimetered’ with a triple layer, an ergonomic sponge that accounts for a snug fit.
The vent holes are there for the anti-fogging ability however their effectiveness has been questioned by some of the customers. They complained that it doesn’t work at all which comes across as somehow biased to us.
Maybe there could be a blockage in the vents or they got a faulty product because the overall reviews have been very good.
Now, turning towards the lens; it is bendable and very durable. It provides a 180-degree spherical view, and the provided view is more color accurate and highly contrasted.
The lens is imported from Italy and has excellent anti-scratch quality. It provides protection from UV400 rays and is supported by a dual-adjustable strap which is detachable for easy washing and cleaning.
Last update on 2019-10-21 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API